Short term rental Lisbon: 3 bedroom authentic apartment Mouraria historical Lisbon, sunny patio & free WiFi
Welcome! Authentic apartment in Mouraria , old town Lisbon, on the second floor, 3 bedrooms , free use of WiFi and satellite TV. Outside sunny patio in summertime from March till October. Minimum stay 4 nights up to 4 persons or 3 nights with 5-6 persons. Price depends on season. You will be welcomed with a fine bottle of Portugese wine!
Mouraria 2012: BBQ with friends
Not available? Maybe you like this apartment in Bairro Alto
Pictures: René van Gijn
Direct from Dutch owner. The apartment is 100 years old and nicely renovated. Near São Jorge‘ castle with its beautiful viewpoints. 3 minutes walk from starting point 28 antique tourist tram, metro and buses, square Martim Moniz, nowadays with lots of terraces and weekly biological markets. The supermarket is 5 minutes away. From the airport (8 km), a taxi will take you (about € 10-12 ) in 15 minutes to our apartment. Nearby Sintra, Estoril, Cascais and beaches of Costa da Caparica.
It is less than a 15 minutes walk from Bairro Alto, Lisbons heart of funky bars and restaurants.
Nowadays it’s a multiculti and lively area filled with very cheap taverns. Not a noisy touristic area, but there’s traffic driving through the narrow one-way streets. Bar/restaurant ANOS 60 live fado/brazilian music . Cultural agenda Lisbon
Though it’s very far south, Lisbon’s Atlantic breezes keep it generally a little cooler than other cities on the same latitude. June is probably the best summer month to visit, especially since the Saints’ festivals fall then. Spring and fall are very pleasant, warm, and sunny. Winter tends to stay warm too, but the rain can be relentless.
Apartment in Mouraria Lisbon, room
Facilities: living-room, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and patio
- living room with comfortable bank and table with 4 chairs (Linum) and 2 comfortable chairs. Satellite TV, radio/CD/DVD-player, wireless internet.
- 3 sleeping rooms with comfortable beds. 6 people can sleep comfortably. New duvets and luxury duvet-covers (Essenza);
- Chicco babybed plus mattrass ( 0-4 years).;
- bathroom with tub, shower, bidet, washing machine and dryer (free use). Towels, hairdryer;
- kitchen with 2 fridges, magnetron, micro-wave, 4-burner-electric-cooker, pans, coffee-maker, fruit juicer, (wine) glasses, plates, cutlery, kitchen-linen etc.;
- outside: sunny (from April – October) and quiet patio. Large wooden table with 4 comfortable chairs, 3 bamboo chairs, 1 relax chair and 2 parasols. 2 BBQs;
- heating in all rooms via ecopanels, mobile airconditioning.
Prices from May till October 2013:
May u/i September, Christmas holidays and holiday periods (10 % discount on bookings of 7 nights or more)
70/80 euro per night with 2 people, 80/90 with 3 people, with 4 people 100 , 5 persons 120, 6 people 125.
Minimum stay 4 nights. At 5 / 6 persons from 3 nights stay.
July 2012 terrace apartment Mouraria, dinner with friends
October, March and April (except holidays and holiday periods):
60/70 euros per night with 2 people, 80 with three people, four people 90, 5 persons 100, 6 persons 120. 10% discount on bookings of 7 nights or more.
In the months of November, January and February prices from € 50 per night, € 350 a week with 2 persons, heating € 30.
Free use of wireless internet (no laptop available). Extra cleaning cost € 50/60. Arrival time: from 15:00 (negotiable) Departure: 11:00. Reservation with contract and cancellation conditions. Inclusive: gas and electricity.
Payment procedure: 20 % by reservation to guarantee your booking and to block the dates off for you in the calendar. You are required to do the second payment (80%) at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
Apartment Mouraria historical center Lisbon sleeping room 1